Friday, August 12, 2022

Some Posts (08 12 2022)

Post 01:

At times, especially when I feel symptoms like a headache, dehydration (thirst), and muscle spasms, which I didn't get prior to this rabies vaccine scare, I'm convinced I'm dying from rabies. Time is running out. And nobody cares. Though it could be the rabeprazole that doing it?

Post 02:

If I truly am dying, I'll die alone with nobody having ever having truly known me... But they'll all think they did based on them misunderstanding my sensational Cell Waters internet persona. The truth is I was sad, lonely, and depressed. You didn't know the real me.

Post 03:

There's other members of my family who've suffered too. But do they really care about them? No! They're obsessed with Cell Waters because it's an exciting character. But these people don't know the real me. They don't know me in real life. I'm hard to know in real life too.

Post 04:

Even if you try getting to know me in real life, I'm often wearing the "Be Good Johnny" mask (Men At Work). I'm misunderstood by most people and feel completely invisible in real life. So don't think you know me if you've been following the sensational Cell Waters persona.

Post 05:

If you want to take my artwork and make me a millionaire, I wouldn't object to it. I need financial independence and freedom. I'll probably make you rich and famous too. But we're not buddies. You don't even know me. Though, you think you do. We're simply business acquaintances.

Post 06:

If what I suspect about Syd Barrett from Pink Floyd is true, he's really the mastermind and lyricist behind all their later artwork but was pretending he was out of this world and had cognitive functioning issues. I should create Dark Side of the Moon and have you think I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment