Thursday, August 11, 2022

Some Posts (08 10 2022 - 08 11 2022)

August 10, 2022:

Post 01:

Could my mother be putting disinfectant and cleaning supplies in my dinners, on my pills, to poison me and that's what's causing my EoE? Or is she not a monster behind a mask? Not killing me in secret? Yes, she can irritate me and emotionally neglects me, but my mother loves me.

Post 02:

My mother wants the cleaning ladies in my apartment again, but I don't, especially because I know for a fact they were stealing from me last time. I realize it was only a San Pellegrino soda. But it's the principle of the thing. I don't trust them not to steal. I'll clean myself.

Post 03:

I'm certain I'll go viral soon. Will be more famous than Lady Gaga and The Beatles. And when I do, everybody associated with me will go viral too. So to the people who work on enhancing my artwork - thanks for your hard work. I'm certain it'll pay off for you too in the long run.


August 11, 2022:

Post 01:

People who know me from my internet persona, "Cell Waters", assume I'm like a wild cartoon character in real life. The reality is, though, when people meet me they're shocked when they discover I'm depressed, shy, and want genuine friendship, not to be used for my upcoming fame.

Post 02:

If you want to know me as "Cell Waters" and not truly get to know the real me - that's fine. Maybe we can work together, make each other millionaires... But I want to be TRULY LOVED FOR WHO I AM, not be rich and famous from a sensational embellished character who's misunderstood.

Post 03:

If I had a choice, which it doesn't seem like I do, I wouldn't have the cleaning ladies come over. I don't trust them. I know they stole from me. I have valuable artwork in here. My mother's not giving me an option. So I guess I'll put my binders somewhere safe when they clean.

Post 04:

I would prefer to clean myself. I don't trust the cleaning ladies. But mother's giving me no choice. I'll put some of my valuables by her and hope they don't do anything nefarious. They still have a business and don't want a bad reputation. I'm certain they took a soda last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment