Sunday, August 21, 2022

Time Posts (08 20 2022)

Post 01:

The more you practice something, the better you'll get at it. So obviously if you're experienced you'll have more skill than a newbie. There does come a point where our cognitive functioning declines. But hopefully that doesn't happen for a while.

Post 02:

When it comes to physical appearance, people tend to look the best in their twenties. However, when it comes to mastering a craft, I want somebody with experience. Somebody in their thirties, forties, or even fifties.

Post 03:

Although the wisdom of being middle-aged is great in some ways. As a society, we tend to glorify the twenties where everything is fresh, new, and magical. Maybe I looked better then. But I'm smarter now than I ever was.

Post 04:

Obviously, in your thirties you're closer to death then you were when you were in your twenties. But there's still a lot of life left, hopefully. You never know. You could always get a surprise cancer diagnosis. It could end abruptly.

Post 05:

Although I like to cry about my life and hopefully I have a lot of life left... I made it to 35 years old. There are people who die of cancer when they're still children. Life isn't fair. So what I wasted my twenties? There are people who never even get to experience their 20s.

Post 06:

While most likely the best is yet to come. Life is also very unpredictable. It could end instantaneously. So don't daydream about a future that may never come. Cherish this moment right now. Appreciate today.

No comments:

Post a Comment