Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Delusional Psychosis

Some of the triggers to my delusions are social isolation which leads to daydreaming and unpleasant conversations.

I get overwhelmed like an incoming tsunami, exorcise my demons online with an internet temper tantrum, then I return to normal - loving my parents again.

Having rapid delusional mood swings about people affect my ability to have meaningful relationships. One minute my mom's my loving savior, then she's a sadistic monster. Yes, it's my illness. Most people can't understand the way my mind works and aren't empathetic.

Why don't I take down the posts that are delusional about my parents? Because I want to develop a movie with a major motion picture company about mental illness. I want the posts to be seen. Maybe I should put a disclaimer on my blog: "many posts are delusional psychosis."

No comments:

Post a Comment