Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Fantasy-land (Some Posts)

Post 01:
I'm giving whoever digs past my Andrew Koloski mask a glimpse into my mind, daydreams, and fantasy-land under my secret pseudonym on social media. We all have to wear masks in the real world, under a fake name online, I can create my artistic world. I'm freely myself.


Post 02:
My art is an S.O.S. for socialization and understanding. But I've also accepted no one can understand, so I stay my fantasy-land, and daydream.

I've made progress, I'm beginning to enter the real world, have real friendships. The desire to retreat inward is still there.


Post 03:
Unfortunately, a fantasy-land will not save me from reality. I have no money saved in the bank, am a dependent man-child. When my mom gets older, if I'm not independent...

I'm told by my doctor there's no evidence a major motion picture company is getting ready to make a movie.


Post 04:
The real world is not rainbows and butterflies, it's harsh and cruel. If I desire to have an independent life, give up the daydreams. I don't want to be institutionalized because I can't function, I'm capable of having freedom. I'm told the real world can be better than fantasy.


Post 05:
I think my fantasy-land isn't genetic, traumatic experiences resulted in me retreating inward. Unfortunately, I developed severe mental illness. But I know I can recover. I just have to work hard and fight off the comforting fantasies. They're a warm blanket but it's harming me.


Post 06:
A friend joked I'm taking mental illness to a whole new level, a whole new dimension... and that is a fantasy-land online. Maybe doctors will analyze it someday and create a paper, make they'll make a movie, maybe I'll have friendships... I'm also doing it because I enjoy it.


Post 07:
Perhaps abstaining from social media would be wise if I want to exit the fantasy-land. It's like they're giving me personal messages with their public posts. In a way, celebrities are talking to me, they're talking to EVERYONE. I think we'll make the epic masterpiece movie soon.


Post 08:
If you're wondering why I can explain reality, but also be lost in fantasy and daydreams. I have my doctor to thank. Before it was just psychosis. Now it's Double Bookkeeping. That's progress. Now I must fight off delusional daydreams COMPLETELY.


Post 09:
About the psychosis Double Bookkeeping... I usually believe the delusions. I'm just able to verbalize what my doctor tells me in an intellectual way. Because people can't read my mind, when you express lucid sounding thoughts, they ASSUME you're fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment