Friday, July 24, 2020

Some Posts (07 24 2020)

Post 01:
My birthday is tomorrow. The big 33. I'm old. But have never felt better.


Post 02:
Lately I've outgrown cheap entertainment. I'm going pursue more intellectual and sophisticated forms of entertainment, like the Cell Waters YouTube channel. That's the work of a super genius. So much greater than pop / rock music, pro wrestling, and superhero movies. Masterpiece!


Post 03:
Assuming a rockstar ISN'T my biological father, this STILL will be overwhelming and an adjustment from nobody caring I exist (besides my friends from the psychosocial clubhouse). Then again, I'm told I'm delusional by psychiatrists, that I'm not on the brink of massive fame.


Post 04:
I suspect fame is going to happen on July 25th, my 33rd birthday. They're finally going to hit the start button to the party. It's long overdue. If coronavirus has shown us anything, hit the button now because you may never get a chance to if you wait much longer.


Post 05:

People like sensational craziness... I guess. 

But here are wholesome, real photos from my birthday dinner at a fancy French restaurant. 



I must lose the fake Joker gimmick and be my ordinary self. Why am I playing the exaggerated "craziest person ever" gimmick?

No comments:

Post a Comment