Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Some Posts (07 07 2020)

The Beach Boys – Pet Sounds:


Pet Sounds like ending:



Post 01:
Sometimes your have to fake a Borat-like buffoon character in front of everyone because nobody hears you, understands you, I just wasn't made for these times.

With that said, I'm doing well. I'm just being artistic and creative.

Then Mike Love will take all the credit.


Post 02:
I went to a doctor years ago who didn't believe I was writing my text messages because I come across as a meek, powerless buffoon. I'm not afraid to express myself artistically. I might appear like a joke. Truth is I'm intelligent and profound. I don't care if you don't believe.


Post 03:
In person, I often make jokes like a buffoon. It's just easier to play dumb around certain people because they're incapable of hearing or understanding me. Instead of trying to make them HEAR, I'll make them laugh at what a freak I am.


Post 04:

Maybe I want to feel like Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys, but what I've lived through is much worse. I had sadistic people who were sabotaging my life for nefarious reasons. Technically, Brian Wilson's father was trying to promote him to make himself selfishly rich.


Post 05:
Because nobody listened I had to get brave, bold, and hard and leave no doubt of the horror. My screams were perfectly on the money. This is unprecedented and ground-breaking. I deserve success. I shouldn't be a pathetic, helpless, dependent man-child. I'm a talented GENIUS! I deserve success. I'm shouldn't be a pathetic, helpless, dependent man-child. I'm a talented GENIUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment