Monday, July 20, 2020

intense delusional fantasies

It takes courage to post what I just have and aside for calling it "ABUSE ME IN THAT WAY", it's completely uncensored. But I feel so strongly about exposing it.


It gives great insight into someone who has experienced hell for so long, has been abused again, and again, is at his wit's end. Then when he feels he's going into a group home, that even his future is going to be hell... basically, don't turn into The Incredible Hulk.


The delusional tsunami usually develops by my mom yelling, and yelling, and yelling at me. I submit, get filled with rage, then get intense delusional fantasies.


Then a half-hour later she says, everything's good now. Has a happy mood swing. But unfortunately in those rage-filled moments, it could've gotten ugly.


I need to say to her, during the Coronavirus pandemic, I'm very frustrated. Don't yell at me. But I can't assert myself and she views me as a child.


I'm not the severely mentally ill one who needs to be medicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment