Tuesday, July 28, 2020

My parents tortured me

My parents, Bob Koloski and Christine North are two-faced sadistic monsters who tortured me throughout my life. I have my theories on why. 


My stepdad and brother aren't aware. They'll be used as tools to discredit me. 


My parents are gaslighting me. Controlling my narrative. Keeping my a dependent manchild.


I have been tortured my whole life, then after EXPLODING (in 2011), they had me labeled as the crazy one.


In 2020, they're letting me sabotage my reputation with sensational posts. I'm EXPLODING again. They're willfully blind feigning ignorances. They're putting on the "innocent loving parent with a mentally ill son" mask. Then they'll try to frame me. They're sadistic monsters. I was just a pawn in their sick game.


They joked about North Korea on my birthday and someone having PTSD and going crazy from being detained there. They were trying to trigger me into thinking they're North Korea and I'm the tortured prisoner. Then when I became angry, they began gaslighting me. Then when I get overtaken with emotions, I make sensational social media posts. I SCREAM and SHOUT trying to be heard.


They joked about someone who goes crazy and EXPLODES from years of torture. That's what's happening here. Only I'm not a bad guy, I have a good heart, I was just tortured by two devils.


I'm finally meeting the first real friends of my life in NYC. Throughout my life, they chased all my socialization away. The mental illness was SADISTICALLY INFLICTED. Somebody, help me escape this prison.


My mom is keeping me financially dependent, I have no savings account. Her final nail in my coffin will be shattering my illusion and comfort and security. I'll be overwhelmed with no money or place to live. Even in death, they'll torture me.


Somebody help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment