Friday, July 31, 2020

I Might Be On The News

I was interviewed by the news about the incoming tropical storm down by the beach I walk at. I’m not 100% sure which news channel interviewed me, but I think it’s Channel 4 NBC NY.

I said "cool camera", they asked if I'd like to be interviewed. Of course, I said, "I'd love to be."

It was pretty generic stuff. I said: “I live locally. I take daily walks around the neighborhood. It’s cloudy in comparison to how it’s been. If the storm intensifies I might stop walking.”

I really hope they use my clips on the news. I have a suspicion they won’t, though. I was really nervous. Because I was scared, I wasn’t talking naturally. Maybe I’m being overly critical of myself. Have you seen some of the civilians interviewed on the news? They’re horrible.

Look for me on the evening news. I may or may not be featured. I hope I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment