Wednesday, July 1, 2020

My chains are maternal

My mother is two-faced. Her public persona is a loving mother (in front of doctors for example). In secret, she's the SADISTIC MONSTER who robbed me of my childhood and early adulthood.


She intentionally made me a dependent man-child growing up. She didn't let me have friends, girlfriends, a job. She controlled my whole life. Made me unsure of myself. Basically, she was holding me a prisoner by keeping me a child. I'm not sure why. But I'm sure she was doing it KNOWINGLY. 


I COULD HAVE DIED FROM OVER EXERCISE (from mid-2005 - 2011). She had no empathy.


When I had my girlfriend's after the hospitalizations (in 2011), it was like my mom was meeting them FOR ME. She controlled the conversations over the computer and phone. They all left me because I was like Peter Pan living the Neverland (a little boy). They wanted to date a MAN, start a family, get a place to live. It's like my mom was sabotaging my relationships, friendships, not letting me work. She wasn't letting me fly from her nest. My chains are maternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment