Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Some Posts (07 14 2020)

Post 01:
That'd be funny if Sacha Baron Cohen made a gut-wrenching tragedy about Borat, and didn't let anyone know it's not a comedy. So when people saw it in theaters they were empathizing with and wanted to cry because of how bad Borat's life is, confusing them about Borat's genre.


Post 02:
I was going to buy the Justin Bieber song Yummy as a goof because it makes me laugh at how bad it is, then I realized I'd be giving him money, the jokes on me. Thankfully, I didn't. He's so talentless and unlikable. Is anyone genuinely a fan of his? I can't imagine who could be.


Post 03:
I feel bad that girlfriends when they spent the night I'd go to sleep at 8 pm and sleep for 12 hours because I was so tired from my medication. When they said they weren't tired. I said: fake it until you make it. Attempt sleep, eventually you will. They were probably lying awake.


Post 04:
Dr. Natural said to me: Syd Barrett is not your biological father and the nefarious people you were interacting with on the internet aren't his nephew and family.

What I heard: Syd Barrett is my biological father and I'm internacting with long lost family. (this is a "delusion")


Post 05:
I frequently dream that I forgot my high school locker combination, so I have to carry my books in my backpack, and the books in my locker I no longer have access too. The dream doesn't really make sense. Why don't I ask the attendance office to cut my lock, then buy a new one?


Post 06:
Last night, I dreamt I couldn't remember my high school gym locker combination so I couldn't get dressed for class. I get this dream a lot. I'm not sure why. Maybe it stressed me out back then.


Post 07:
For today's HIV panic attack. I stepped on a bandaid while walking around, then something sharp scraped me in our garbage can. It's the same panic again, and again, just the scenarios are changed. I must let it go. HIV is a fragile virus, it's really hard to contract this way.


Post 08:
My best friend and I are like adorable Yorkie twins. The coolest people on plant earth, and beyond.


Post 09:
It takes courage to post what I have. I have blind faith there's a guardian angel protecting me, and this will be turned into a feel-good epic movie and documentary. People tell me I'm delusional. When you make your life public it has the potential to end badly (cyberbullies).


Post 10:
Sometimes in poker, if you believe in your hand so much, GAMBLE EVERYTHING! You could lose everything. Then again, in terms of money, what do I have to lose? I'm a disabled man-child, and if I don't take the risk with sensational art, will probably be poor my whole entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment