Thursday, July 9, 2020

Some Posts (07 09 2020)

Post 01:
I know you're sorry and wish it didn't happen... I know.

Unfortunately, I had no friends for years, was always alone in my head, had a psychotic break, and developed a severe mental illness where I blur fantasy and reality. The daydreams protected me from extreme sadness.


Post 02:
It kept getting worse, and worse, and worse. At some point I became so detached from the world that I lost touch with reality. I'm so damaged and broken. Recovery is possible. It'll be a lot of hard work.


Post 03:
I'm talking to an "imaginary friend" that I'm hoping will appear. Sadly, nobody was secretly viewing my posts. 

Now I have real-life friends. I don't need the daydreams because I have real self-esteem.

Abstain from social media and let go of the "imaginary friend" delusion.


Post 04:
I'm in and out of the "my parents are sadistic monsters who sabotaged my life because a rockstar is my secret biological father" delusions today. They arrive, overtake me, pass, then I love my wonderful parents again. It's upsetting when you have rapid delusional mood swings.


Post 05:
I want to cry. I’m a prisoner because of how my mind works. I often can’t tell what’s the reality because I daydream. 

Nobody can help, no medication helps, praying to God doesn’t help. It’s a nightmare. Why can’t I see clearly?! 

It'll only get worse when my parents get older.


Post 06:
Life sucks so much. Why must I suffer from Schizoaffective disorder?! Some say it's genetic, I think it developed from childhood bullying, then 2005 - 2011, or maybe nature and nurture. Regardless, I can't function in the real world and I'm on the path to being institutionalized.


Post 07:
My life has been one big nightmare. I lost my childhood and early adulthood to severe mental illness, then when my mom stops taking care of me because I'm a dependent man-child... well, that'll be an overwhelming catastrophe. I hope you're happy, bullies. I must get independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment