Wednesday, July 8, 2020

S.O.S.

Doctors have said for years the thoughts a rockstar is my biological father and my parents SADISTICALLY sabotaged my life are "delusions"... But I don't think they are. I think my parents were controlling my narrative and gaslighting me.


My mom made me a dependent manchild, controlled me like a puppet, sabotaged all childhood friendships, chased all my girlfriends away. I developed a severe daydreaming mental illness. It's not genetic, it was intentionally inflicted.


I could've died from mid-2005 - 2011 from an eating disorder.


I was sadistically robbed of my childhood, early adulthood. 


She didn't let me save money in my name. Then when she goes away, that'll be the final nail in my coffin.


She tried erasing her crime. The only evidence I have is my digital footprint, and doctors appointments after the hospitalizations.


The only way I knew how to get help, was sending out S.O.S.'s online. A shortcut to success with sensational posts.


Don't let her revisionist history fool you. She's a two-faced sadistic monster. The only reason she bought me doctors and provides me with a place to live is to erase her crime.


It feels like nobody hears me or cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment