Monday, July 20, 2020

Some Posts (07 19 2020)

Post 01:
Do you want to roll your eyes at me? I was biting my toenails after a walk around the neighborhood, then a toenail went into my tongue. Needless to say, could I have contracted HIV


Post 02:
My dad can be cruei and doesn't show empathy. Throughout my life, he took pleasure in intimidating me and making me anxious. I once became physical with him because I was having delusions. It still bothers me remembering the upset look on his face. Does he ever feel bad?


Post 03:
Sometimes people want vengeance until we get a form of it, see their pained expression and feel guilty. If they weren't jerks who took pleasure in traumatizing us then it'd be horrible. They did. Don't feel bad in their moment of weakness, they didn't feel bad in yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment