Sunday, July 5, 2020

Some Posts (07 05 2020)

Post 01:
Being around certain people was toxic. Once removed from the environment, the need for a mega regimen of medication is becoming less necessary.


Post 02:
I'm actually having dreams again. It's beautiful. Yesterday, I dreamt a staff member I'm attracted to at the psychosocial clubhouse was being a bully, she thought I was a freak, called me a psychopath. I tried explaining I'm not. It's just a dream, she's very nice, not mean.


Post 03:
I'm so happy with this slight reduction to my medication, I want to come down even more. I'm feeling like a human again. It's sad I wasted so much time chemically lobotomized, I'm a little angry at certain people for pushing it.


Post 04:
I met some wonderful friends last year. They're the nicest and best friends I've ever had. Hopefully, this is life long and only just beginning. I think it is. But if Coronavirus has taught us anything, life is unpredictable. I'll appreciate the good times while they're here.


Post 05:
My best friend from the psychosocial clubhouse doesn't like comic book movies, but I said we should be The Joker and Harley Quinn for Halloween this year because we're bad together. Last year, we were Spider-Man and Pikachu. We're wholesome good people, not evil super villains.


Post 06:
I'm going to compare my mental health to a cell phone battery. The months of social isolation resulting from the coronavirus depleted my charge. I was getting sick, low battery life. Socializing again has charged my battery. I feel fully charged, ready to go. Let's rock and roll.


Post 07:
I've had enough with this mega regimen of medication, this much is unnecessary in my opinion. I'm going to stop asking for permission, put my foot down, and assert myself to my doctor. I know the ones that are necessary. Being numb to life isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment