Thursday, April 4, 2024

Blood On My Shirt At The Gym

I'm at the gym. I notice there's blood on my white and black striped shirt. Or some red blood-like substance. It looks like it's in the spot where I usually wipe my nose. So assuming it's blood, I'm assuming it's my blood, not someone else's blood. But it really looks like blood.


What would you do about blood on my shirt at the gym - if anything? Kiss it up to God? Or do you think this is worth taking PrEP over yet again? We all know how much that traumatized me last time. I'm getting HIV contamination fears. If it's blood, most likely it's mine.


There's a lot of blood on my shirt. This is not the boy who cried wolf this time. But I'm ASSUMING everyone is going to say: don't worry. It's mid-day on a weekday. It's mostly middle aged people here. Try not to catastrophize the worst - which is HIV or Hepatitis C. Calm down.


Don't have a panic attack and make an impulsive and irrational decision that I'll later regret - like taking HIV PrEP again. What do you think I should do? There's blood on my shirt at the gym and I'm not sure if it's my blood or not.


It turns out my nose is bleeding. I looked at myself in the mirror when I got to the car after the gym. So it's my blood from my nose. However, I still had an open cut at the gym that I touched with gym hands. I used the bathroom too. I must have irritated it by rubbing it.


I'm relieved knowing the blood is from me. I'm going to relax and let it go now. There's no reason to take further action.

No comments:

Post a Comment