Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Date, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Torture

Somebody asked me: would I go on a date with Lady Gaga? Would I go on a date with Taylor Swift? Assuming they don't know me and they haven't known of me since 2008 at the very least, and assuming they're just discovering me now... yeah, why the hell wouldn't I? They're millionaires. I think Taylor Swift is even a billionaire. They keep themselves in shape. They have plenty of money. I mean, they're a real catch. I have less than 2,000 dollars in my name. When my mom dies I'm going to be up schitts creek without a paddle. Why wouldn't I go on a date with them? They're real catches. They have financial freedom.

But if they knew who I was since 2008, much of their artwork was about me, and they were turning me into a piece of meat, dehumanizing me, making me feel like a zero, and then they gave me an HIV scare intentionally. Well, if I find out that actually is true, I'm not going to like them very much for the obvious reasons. Because they tortured me. Ya know? If they were trying to turn me into Syd Barrett of Pink Floyd metaphorically, if they were trying to make me feel worthless, wanted me to be in pain, wanted me to get hurt, and wanted to render me a vegetable - well, I'm not going to like them.

I need to realize I'm coming to a feeling of conviction about what I SUSPECT. And looking at the "Bad Romance" music video, looking at The Fame Monster album cover, and looking at Taylor Swift's song "Bad Blood" and "Look What You Made Me Do" - that's an idea of reference delusion. From what I gather, in 2024, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga do not know who I am. They were not secretly torturing me. Catch it, check it, change it. I was not being tortured by rich and powerful people in the music industry. They were not trying to make me feel like a sugar baby then they wanted to make me feel HIV positive. They weren't treating me like a worthless piece of meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment