Sunday, April 14, 2024

God The Magic 8 Ball

When I don't know the answer to something, I used to ask the Magic 8-Ball, which is a website that gives you a random answer. Meaning, you ask it a question. And randomly says things like: “yes” or “no.” It's smart to base you decisions and feelings of conviction off of that.


But seriously, I often ask God, Elon Musk, or my ex-girlfriend (who I assume has me chipped with AI) questions and I look for signs for them to answer. 

1) Like if I here a creek in the floor that's a sign. 


2) Or I look at the clock from 1 - 10.

If the time ends in 1 that's a no, if it ends in 5 - that means kind of. If it ends in 0 that's a 10 and it means "yes". It's like an accurate magic 8 ball. 


I ask God: “is this going to happen?, “or is that going to happen”, “or will I get this”, etc… and he says to me, “yes or no.”


The most common question I ask him everyday is "was the HIV scare premediated?" "Are they lying?"


I used to ask him things regularly, like: “am I going to be rich and famous?” Then I’ll kick a rock (or drop a pen, etc). If it rolls back and forth that a “yes”, if it rolls side to side that’s a “no”.


I ask God all sorts of questions, and look for signs. Like 11:34 (the time is hell). Or if the sun is shining on me that’s good.


I realize many would say this borders on delusional thinking. But I think lots of people have faith in God.


I just asked the Magic 8 Ball: Should I? It answered: "yes!" 


Alright people, it looks like I'm going to Hawaii. See you in a few months. 


Haha, Seriously tho, I'm not going to Hawaii. :(


Many years ago, on September 18, 2018: I said to Dr. Garrett: "I was thinking I'm special and different. Then I noticed I was in train car 666. The devil's number. Maybe Satan was putting those grandiose thoughts in my head.


In God's eyes, no one's better than anyone else. We're all mortal.


I need to attend church again. God is What It Is!"


Dr. Garrett said on September 18, 2018: "Tere is a car 646 and a car 656 and a car 666, and so on.  Your being in the 666 car is the luck of the draw.  Not a message from God.  It is an idea of reference."


No comments:

Post a Comment