Saturday, April 6, 2024

Neurological Damage (04 06 2024)

I'm not saying people had nefarious intentions to render me a vegetable with the mega regimen of psychiatric medications. They're not pharmacological abusers and through Dr. Coplan wanted to "turn me into Syd Barrett." Intentions aside, I suspect it caused neurological damage.


I suspect I have significant neurological damage from Dr. Coplan's prescribed medications, the solitude, isolation, and so on. So I think it's important to make an appointment with a good neurologist as soon as possible... ASSUMING we can afford one.


Suspect is the keyword. It's me coming to a FEELING OF CONVICTION WITHOUT A MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS. I emotionally feel it's true, but no one has OFFICIALLY diagnosed me as having significant neurological damage. So at the moment, with no evidence, it appears to be hypochondriasis.


It goes back to the nature vs. nurture debate. Some people SUSPECT the way my mind works is simply environmental. Others suspect I was born this way, not deliberately damaged. And others feel it's a combination of all of the above. I have no evidence what the answer is.


On March 21, 2024: I asked Dr Garrett if he thought I have an autism diagnosis as well as schizoaffective? I also asked if he thought my problems are purely a product of my unpleasant middle school experience, and not genetic?


Dr. Garrett said (on March 21, 2024): "No you are not autistic.  Your middle school experience is important, but not the only factor."


I asked Dr. Garrett to elaborate by saying:


What is your rationale for feeling this way?


He has yet to do so, assuming he ever does.


Let's call a spade a spade, my mother (and possibly father) FORCED ME to take the mega regimen of psychiatric medications. But people say my mom has my best interest at heart. They don't blame her. She's not a SADISTIC MONSTER BEHIND A MASK who wanted to kill me. She loves me!


No comments:

Post a Comment