Monday, April 15, 2024

I SUSPECT

Someone said to me they suspect I haven't taken my medication in two weeks.


I told them: That's incorrect. But you can suspect it all you want.


I have lowered the Abilify from 10 mg to 5 mg for about four or five days now. But I'm still on the Abilify at the moment.


A suspicion isn't reality. Don't come to a feeling of conviction about what I suspect. If I ask them a question, like "was the HIV scare premeditated?" If they say "no." Don't SUSPECT they're lying. Believe them if they're trustworthy. Don't be so stuck in what I want to believe.


I often suspect there's a nefarious hidden reality. Don't daydream and start to believe my suspicions. Some things appear fishy. Accept things at face value. Don't try to discover the hidden reality like it's a puzzle. Maybe the simplest answer is the correct one.


Don't make accusations without evidence. You can suspect. But when you start to believe the suspicion - and don't believe their explanation - that's a delusion. Accusations of delusional beliefs will ruin even the most wholesome friendships.


I'm having a hard time TRUSTING PEOPLE. I don't take their word for it. I SUSPECT there was a conspiracy going on against me by a group of gang stalkers. No one has confirmed or corroborated this. Try to find somebody I GENUINELY TRUST. Someone honest with no hidden agenda.


Random nonsense happened to me. I stepped on debris then chose to take PrEP. If it wasn't the "HIV scare" my brain would make something else the issue. Stop coming to feelings conviction about SUSPICIONS. I don't want to end up in the psychiatric hospital for the billionth time.


Stop coming to a feeling of conviction that they did it to me until they officially confess. No one has, nor will they ever, because there's nothing for them to confess. Everything is as it appears to be at FACE VALUE. My mind is playing tricks on me. Catch it, check it, change it.


No comments:

Post a Comment