Friday, April 19, 2024

HIV Scare (04 19 2024)

For the record, I've attempted suicide over the HIV scare many months ago, maybe even a year ago now, I told no one and can't officially say how. Thankfully, there is no betrayal and I'm in a better place now. But yeah, it was bad. So if you're thinking of making light of it...


Realize no one was hurting me. It was an accident. Still traumatic. But as Dr Garrett would say: "Good applications of the brakes to keep your mind from spinning off the road."


Everything is fine right now. It happened a year ago. But don't make jokes about it. It's not funny.


So I did open mic night for comedy. I got an idea of reference delusion that someone was making a joke that made light of a situation I've been in. But I need to realize he was addressing the whole audience. He wasn't talking directly to me. It was his comedy act. CCC. Catch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment