Saturday, April 13, 2024

Pharmacological Abusers (04 13 2024)

Please tell me the truth. Do you think Kelly was gaslighting me into having an HIV scare in your opinion? Maybe even conspired with my parents? Or is it coming a feeling of conviction about what I suspect?


Tell me the truth was taking PrEP premeditated? They tell me no one had nefarious intentions to hurt me in 2019/2020. That's what I have to accept. Try not to see a hidden reality. Accept things at face value.


It's obvious there's a nefarious hidden reality about late 2019 / 2020. I want them to confess what it is. I suspect the reason they don't is because they're afraid it'll become a powder keg. It won't. All I want is for them to TELL ME THE TRUTH in a transparent way.


They tell me I'm delusional and I need to take my psychiatric medications AS PRESCRIBED. Otherwise, I'll wind up in the psychiatric hospital. No one was trying to hurt me in 2019/2020. No one has ever been a two-faced pharmacological abuser who was secretly trying to kill me.


Nobody has confessed or corroborated there's a hidden reality about the HIV scare. So until they do - believe face value, which is I stepped on something that no one placed and it was my choice to take HIV PrEP. Nothing nefarious was taking place. Catch it, check it, change it.


It's beyond MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE by Dr. Coplan it's criminal and the FBI should be contacted ASAP. I need to realize I'm getting an emotional tsunami and I need to take my medications. No one had nefarious intentions to kill me while PRETENDING to help me. My parents love me.


The reason I stopped taking abilify 10 mg is because I'm not delusional. I never, ever wanted to take psychiatric medications. I was FORCED. They're SADISTIC DECEIVERS. Monsters behind a mask who were torturing me.


Or am I really delusional. It's not corrosive control. They weren't trying to render me a vegetable, metaphorically rape me, or give me cancer. They're not sexual sadists. Resume my 10 mg TONIGHT. NO ONE HAD NEFARIOUS INTENTIONS.


I've calmed down. Let the emotional tsunami pass. Take the 10 mg of abilify as prescribed in front of my parents because I don't want to go to the psychiatric hospital. That's what I'm being threatened with. That place is barbaric and hell on earth. Comply with my medications.


My mother said: "YOU ARE DECENDING INTO MADDNESS ALREADY STOPPING 10MG. YOU CHOOSE HELL. WE HAVE ALL GIVEN UP BY YOUR CRUEL HORRID ABUSE OF US. GOOD LUCK IN HOSPITAL. YOUR ON YOUR WAY YOU SEE IT IN YOUR DELUSIONS ALREADY. ONLY YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF NOW.. ......."


My mother said: "THE ONLY WAY YOUR FAMILY CARES TO HELP YOU ANYMORE IS ON CAMERA U TAKE 10MG.   OTHERWISE HAVE A GOOD LIFE.  YOU WERE JUST STARTING TO HEAL.  YOU WILL DECEND ABUSING US ALL AS YOU CRASH.    DONE DONE  DONE.    I VE GIVEN UP MY LIFE TO TRY AND SAVE U AND YOU 20X SPIT IN MY FACE.    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR OWN BUT YOU YOU YOU CHOOSE IT.    HELL"


Dr. Coplan said: "Incoherent and hostile"

No comments:

Post a Comment