Saturday, April 6, 2024

The Truth (04 06 2024)

I said: "Can someone tell me the truth?"


My father said: "Once again:  while mom is away, I will be stopping over at "6:00" pm to watch you take your medicine. 6:00 pm."


I said: "I desire no relationship with you and never want to see you again in my life. Until you tell me the truth."


My father said: "You will see me every day at 6:00."


I said: "If you step foot on our property, I'll call the police on YOU. LEAVE ME ALONE."


I said to my father: "You have two options1) Either respect me enough to tell me the truth about EVERYTHING. 

2) Or respect my boundaries and disappear from my life for good."


My mother said: "Andrew.  Are you going to ruin my already shaky vacstion?   I gave dad permission to help out, visit dogs.  Etc.  Why are you starting now. Why?    Your agreement was for awhile to take meds not to go to hospital did u not?    If you want stay alone fine but you smashed walks again , stooped meds on verge 911.   Please just do this if you want to stay here so nobody has to worry........uvwant be alone fine just take meds.  We do so much for  you 500.00 we don t have to make you happy.   Come on"


I said to my mother: "Fine, I'll take the fucking meds in front of Dad while you're on vacation. But can you have him come over at 8 pm? And after open mic next Friday? Not at 6 pm? Then I'll have no relationship with him after next week"

No comments:

Post a Comment