Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Yeonmi Park

I think I might've worked with Yeonmi Park on a college project at Stony Brook University in 2013 - and she's even been to my house - seriously. Assuming it's her, I thought we were friendly acquaintances, not enemies. I think she might be behind January 2020. This is just a feeling of conviction about what I suspect. There's no corroboration here.


I think the joke is going to be, when I finally discover who did it to me - it's going to be Yeonmi Park. I'm going to be like: wait, what?!


Unless it wasn't my parents, ex-girlfriend, Yeonmi Park - all their intentions were genuinely good. Unless the irony is the metaphorical rapist is Dr. Garrett.


Unless I did it to myself. No one gaslit me about HIV and PrEP. It really was MY DECISION and a panic attack.


No comments:

Post a Comment