Thursday, April 4, 2024

Mega Regimen Of Psychiatric Medications

Dr. Coplan said his intentions were never nefarious with the mega regimen of psychiatric medications that he prescribed from 2012 - November 2022, but were my mother (and possibly my father too), did my parents have nefarious intentions to render me a vegetable for revenge?


I was overmedicated for over ten years. But they say they were not pharmacological abusers who were secretly torturing me. They weren't sadistic deceivers and monsters behind their masks. They weren't creating a facade they were helping, but were secretly trying to kill me.


Even if their intentions were good with the psychiatric medications, I did not want to take them. It was my body, but I had no choice. It was like take the medications or else. I was threatened with the psychiatric hospital, a group home, or homelessness if I didn't comply with the meds.


Could the psychiatric medications have caused neurological damage, or worse, given me with a life threatening terminal illness like cancer? Dr. Coplan said not taking meds causes cancer. Taking meds turns off t-cell surveillance. The body is not inflamed. The meds prevent cancer.


I realize Dr. Coplan is a research doctor - but what he says sounds fishy to me. The medications seem very unnatural. It's not like eating fruits or vegetables. The psychiatric medications were created in a lab. However, the medications are researched and I had a prescription.

No comments:

Post a Comment