Monday, April 15, 2024

I'm Being Verbally Abused By My Mother

So I'm hostile dependent on my mother. Despite her narrative that I'm the aggressive one - that's not true. She's the abusive one. She's the one who rants and raves at me and I'm silent and take her abuse. She tells me how I'm a burden - not literally. She tells me how everything is my fault. I'm the scapegoat. And she just abuses me verbally. I just don't say anything. I don't react. I just take her fucking abuse. That's the story.


But you know what? Just have nothing to do with my mother. Don't get emotionally triggered by my mother. Who am I even saying this for? She doesn't hear me. She doesn't listen to me. She doesn't talk out my suspicions about her. I'm 36 years old. It's time to get independent and get out of this hostile dependent relationship where she's the abusive sadist and I'm the masochist. She just tortures me, basically. That's what happens. My mother tortures me. Through verbal abuse - that's how she does it. She abuses me verbally, tells me what a loser I am, tells me in not so many words how I'm a burden, she treats me like I'm the bane of her existence. That's the story. I'm being verbally abused by my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment