Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Scapegoat

My family turned me into a scapegoat. Their blame wasn't justified. It wasn't correct. I wasn't the "monster" they were making me out to be. They blamed everything on me - justified or not. Unfortunately, my life is a nightmare and the scapegoat narrative doesn't work anymore.


Now we're trying to find the scapegoat as to why my life is a nightmare. There are a lot of problems like the bullies from middle school, my parents, Kelly, Dr. Coplan, Dr. Garrett, and so on. We find the sadistic persecutor soup du jour and blame everything on that one person.


The truth is shades of grey. There are a lot of problems with a lot of people. There's not one SATAN that everyone can turn into a scapegoat. It would be easier if there was. But the truth is there's a lot of problems with a lot of different people. There's not one single monster.


No one wants to take accountability and apologize for their part in the nightmare. Instead, they want to find a scapegoat to blame EVERYTHING on. It's just easier to say a single person is SATAN than to realize a lot of people made mistakes and to SINCERELY APOLOGIZE.


The same is true for me. Try not to find SATAN and HATE THE PERSON SEEKING REVENGE. Instead, take accountability for the mistakes I made and my part in this NIGHTMARE. I certainly made mistakes. Don't act like a self-righteous victim who everyone tortured and dehumanized.


Even if they were laughing at me while tarring and feathering me - try to focus on my role in this. 


But then again, would you blame a murder victim for getting shot during a home invasion. I WAS A VICTIM. 


Regardless, if they reveal the truth calmly handle it. Don't get angry.


No comments:

Post a Comment