Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Ideas Of Reference, Delusions

So there's pop stars who I think are referencing me with their songs. I've noted many times how I think Taylor Swift wrote songs about me - like the song "Hey Stephen" for example. Also, the song "Bad Blood."

But I also think the pop star Lady Gaga. I think they were torturing me and wanted revenge on me for whatever reason. I think the song "Bad Romance" and the music video to "Bad Romance" is about me. I think Lady Gaga wearing the meat dress is about me, she turned me into a piece of meat, dehumanized, made me feel like nothing, a zero - like a piece of meat.

I need to remind myself if the music industry was conspiring against me, conspiring into torturing me - that just didn't happen. It's an idea of reference delusion.

I think one of the more famous examples of somebody having ideas of reference delusions is Charles Manson. He thought the song "Helter Skelter" by The Beatles was referencing him. He was getting messages from the song. 


That's what's happening to me with Taylor Swift's songs and Lady Gaga's songs. I even get it by watching TV shows like pro wrestling for example. I think the announcers could be talking to me. I used to get it by listening to radio shock jock shows like the Opie and Anthony show. I used to think they were talking directly to me on the show. It's an idea of reference delusion.

To my knowledge, Lady Gaga does not know who I am, Taylor Swift does not know who I am, the Opie and Anthony show does not know who I am, nor does the wrestling community. So catch it, check it, change it. And realize I'm in anonymity, a disabled adult, with less than 2,000 dollars in my name. These are ideas of reference delusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment