Monday, April 15, 2024

HIV Scare (04 15 2024)

Assuming the HIV "accident" was PREMEDITATED "revenge." They thought gaslighting me about HIV and me taking PrEP wouldn't be a big deal. After January 2020, I couldn't even leave the house without checking millions of times for hypodermic needles. It led to hospitalizations too.


If people conspired into giving me an HIV accident, help me get independent and develop a social life, but once I find love, have nothing to do with the people who did it to me - even if it's my parents and ex-girlfriend. The betrayal makes it difficult for me to trust anyone.

They say about what I'm alleging "Nothing could be further from the truth." I think they're lying. I think nefarious things were going on. But tell me - what's the truth about late 2019 / January 2020?

They say my parents and ex-girlfriend didn't give me the HIV accident intentionally. They're not sadistic monsters behind their masks . They say I'm doing a character assassination on them on social media. I think they did it intentionally, are lying, and want them to confess the truth.

I feel I was tortured by my parents. They don't explain to me why what I accuse them of is wrong - instead, they yell at me for getting feelings and suspicions. I think they're sadistic deceivers who were getting pleasure from my suffering. Tell me why this is not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment