Friday, June 9, 2023

Dr. Garrett Posts (06 09 2023)

Post 01:

Did Lady Gaga gaslight me into having an HIV scare and arrogantly thought she'd get away with it? Fortunately, thanks to sending emails to Dr. Garrett - I was accidentally able to prove something nefarious was going on in late 2019 / 2020 - which she didn't realize I was doing.


Post 02:

If Lady Gaga gaslit me into having an HIV scare, then she deserves to be in prison... And not rich persons prison. NUMC, hell on Earth, poor person's prison because the trauma she put me through led to me going to the psychiatric hospital twice this year.


Post 03:

Or did Lady Gaga have good intentions? I wasn't a laughing-stock to her? She INTENDED to make me a superstar. Dr. Garrett saw the sensationalistic shitshow on social media and it was he who decided to metaphorically rape me? He's the monster behind a mask?


Post 04:

Dr. Garrett is trying to act like this whole thing is a sensationalistic hoax by constantly mentioning "real world." That's COMPLETE BULLSHIT. He saw I was about to be a superstar on social media and chose to metaphorically murder the next "John Lennon."


Post 05:

Dr. Garrett knew exactly what he was doing. It was INTENTIONAL TORTURE - metaphoric rape. Sadly, he's the best in the business at psychiatry with a spotless record, while I don't sound credible and have Schizoaffective disorder. Dr. Garrett says: I'm a blind man to reality.


Post 06:

Is the whole thing one big Joanne Greenberg fantasyland? Me not being in touch with reality (Schizoaffective)? Or calculated, planned, INTENTIONAL torture? Obviously, they'll lie about their intent and how they were monsters behind a mask. It's the TRUTH! They know it too.


Post 07:

I want the truth. The truth is they're going to all look like silly sensationalistic comic book villains and Dr. Garrett will look like the credible doctor. Unfortunately, though, the credible doctor is the REAL SADISTIC PERSECUTOR who intended to give me the HIV scare.


Post 08:

Or is this all fantasy? Dr. Garrett is a good man who is trying to help me? No important people, especially not Lady Gaga, no one important knows I exist. I'm a dependent adult-child, with no money, who is living in a small apartment attached to his parents house. It's delusions.


Post 09:

Regardless if there was malevolent intentions or not... Maybe the HIV scare was just an accident? After taking PrEP I feel damaged, tainted, like a rape victim even if no one INTENDED to make me feel that way. It was a traumatizing experience to me.


Post 10:

In hindsight, maybe doing sensationalism in the real world while there's a sadistic sexual sadist doctor watching wasn't the best idea, but who would've imagined our message about mental illness would anger Dr. Garrett so much that he'd turn into metaphoric Chris Benoit over it.


Post 11:

Kelly, my parents, the secret admirer - whether it was Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, or all of the above, intended to make me feel like a superstar. It was Dr Garrett who metaphorically raped and gaslit me into thinking they were all the villains while pretending to be the good guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment