Thursday, June 22, 2023

Some Posts (06 22 2023)

Post 01:

I saw a quote that said, "some people have to pretend you're bad so they don't feel guilty about the things they did to you." That's especially true about my father. He likes to make me the villain. Actually, though, he was the psychopathic bully.


Post 02:

Be honest. Did they intentionally gaslight me into taking PrEP?


Post 03:

If they intentionally gaslit me into taking PrEP that's evil and they're not my friends.


Post 04:

Did Ed and Kevin Connolly from Levittown conspire to getting Kelly to gaslight me into having an HIV scare? Tell me the truth. Fucking psychopaths.


Post 05:

My father is trying to find creative ways to gaslight me. But it's so obvious I was set up and they intended to get me to take PrEP to torture me. It's like a metaphoric rape. They should be in prison. If it's not illegal - it should be. 


Post 06:

Someone said I can't prove they had premeditated intent in giving me the HIV scare and getting me to take PrEP. They were probably having conversations. But it was likely through an encrypted chat app and I'll never see the conversation. They were turning me into a buffoon.


Post 07:

I was under the impression Kelly was HIV-negative. Do you think she could've infected me before we broke up in December 2021? I read "Patients with HIV are twice as likely to have EoE compared to those without HIV." Why did EoE develop in 2022? Could I actually be positive?


Post 08:

Dr. Garrett said when I entered the psychiatric hospital in January and March of 2023 they'd let me know if I had HIV since they do blood tests. So I guess I don't? Do they test for HIV in NUMC?

No comments:

Post a Comment