Tuesday, June 20, 2023

INTENTIONAL HIV Scare

Somebody tell me the truth. Did somebody intentionally give me the HIV scare in January 2020? Assuming it wasn't a lot of people conspiring.


Tell me the fucking truth, you cowards. Who INTENDED to give me the HIV scare?


Did a lot of people conspire to intentionally get me to take PrEP? If so they should all be in jail for metaphoric rape. It probably caused the EoE.


Why would those psychopaths intentionally give me an HIV scare? Because of 2011? Because some delusional woman made up false allegations that everyone believed? Because they're sexual sadists? Whatever the reason is, they should be in prison for metaphoric rape.


Am I getting delusional? Is no one is a monster behind a mask who INTENDED to give me an HIV scare? It was traumatizing, like a rape, but no one INTENDED for it to happen. Just because the New Year's 2020 accident feels intentional doesn't mean they intended to hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment