Friday, June 30, 2023

HIV Scare Posts (06 30 2023) - 2

I asked Kelly: "Did you have premeditated intent in giving me the HIV scare in January 2020 or am I getting delusional? Some social media content looks VERY FISHY. I want to believe you're my ally and best friend, not someone who would hurt me like that"


I said to Kelly: "I'm sorry for accusing you of that. Maybe it's predicate logic. The whole thing feels like it was INTENTIONALLY done to me and social media kinda says it was. If so, why? I want to believe I'm delusional. I don't think I am."


Kelly said: "You're being delusional."


I said to Kelly (about being "delusional"): 

"Am I though?


Please tell me the truth


Why did you do it to me?


I thought you were my friend


Your photographs admitted it was going to happen"


Kelly said to me: "Andrew, I won't be writing to you for a while...until you heal. I don't have the capacity to deal with this right now."


I said to Kelly: "I'm sorry for how sick I've been. I'll leave you alone until I can see clearly how you're the best again. I hope you had a nice day"


Dr. Garrett said: "In your posts you frequently plead "Tell me the truth.  I know you are gaslighting me.  Be honest with me."  But then no one says yes, you are right, I have been gaslighting you.  Kelly doesn't tell you she was a nefarious conspirator."


Dr. Garrett said: "Why don't people admit they are gaslighting you when it seem so obvious to you that they are?  The most obvious answer is that they don't admit to gaslighting you because they are not gaslighting you."


Dr. Garrett said: "You seem unable to consider the possibility that the reason people don't "admit" it is that in fact you are mistaken and there is nothing to admit."


Something else Dr. Garrett wants to "focus on is your seeming lack of distress over the fact that your sense of reality swings wildly from one extreme to the other sometimes within hours.  It should make you anxious that your mind works in this way, but it doesn't seem to."


No comments:

Post a Comment