Monday, June 26, 2023

Some Posts (06 26 2023)

Post 01:

I am not sure why I feel like everyone is a liar, deceiver, Monster Behind A Mask... We know the delusions: HIV scare, my father lying about having another family and his wealth, etc.


I feel like everyone is two-faced. My parents I feel aren't genuine. They're keeping a tremendous secret. Let's explore Thursday in session why I feel everyone is two-faced, not genuine, and why I can't trust anybody.


Post 02:

I feel like everyone is so cold and mean to me and they have been for years. I can't take any more abuse. I want to be loved. I need some help, does anybody have any ideas of what I can do? Even a girlfriend, which is what I desire, it's my responsibility to be happy.


Post 03:

I'm reaching out to friends because I'm in tremendous pain. I'm sorry for my descent into madness and everything I've done which has hurt them. Friends can help. But I've been a bad friend. I have to fix myself, take control of my life, and don't long for the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment