Thursday, June 8, 2023

Some Posts (06 05 2023 - 06 08 2023)

June 5, 2023:

Post 01:

I'm sorry, Kelly. Let's be friends again. I was wrong. You're the best. A very understanding person. Too good for this world.


Post 02:

Taylor Swift's never been in any relationship. Every single one was her trolling the media. She's secretly been waiting for me to get well before she begins dating me. I'd be her first and ONLY BOYFRIEND. Just kidding. This is a delusion I used to have, though.


June 6, 2023:

Post 01:

I have a friend (Kelly) who lives in NYC (I'm from Long Island), I hate NYC but love seeing her. Maybe I should push through the anxiety, get out of solitude, and see my friend.


June 7, 2023:

Post 01:

MY PARENTS WERE INTENTIONALLY TORTURING ME AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT. I WANT TO EMAIL THE FBI. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. THEY ADMIT THEY DID IT.


Post 02:

My parents knew exactly what they were doing. They are sexual sadists who were intentionally torturing me.


June 8, 2023:

Post 01:

Did they INTENTIONALLY metaphorically rape me? Did they INTENTIONALLY gaslight me into taking PrEP? Did they INTENTIONALLY give me an HIV scare? If so, I FEEL raped. They should be in prison for rape. Though, a metaphoric rape isn't a literal rape in a court of law.


No comments:

Post a Comment