Thursday, June 15, 2023

HIV Scare Posts (06 15 2023)

Post 01:

When they stop lying to me - they know after January 2020, when I discovered the truth, I'm going to become so irrationally angry. Frankly, I'll be steaming mad and I won't know what to do - as I should - because their intentions were to make me mad. But now they're afraid.


Post 02:

Is anyone a nice person who GENUINELY LIKES ME? Or is everyone a shithead deceiving bully who was turning me into a laughing-stock and getting pleasure from my suffering? I'm afraid everyone was a monster behind a mask and had hidden motivations.


Post 03:

Even if they did not intend to get me to take PrEP - even if that was all Dr. Garrett's gaslighting. Liars when they speak the truth are not believed - they were deceiving bullies who had bad intentions. They just weren't metaphoric rapists. But they wanted me to get very angry.


Post 04:

They wanted me to be a laughing-stock and to bully me that they missed the obvious red flags that Dr. Garrett was metaphorically raping me. Now they all look like this satanic cult that was putting me through the metaphoric Holocaust. Ultimately, they wanted me to be a superstar.


Post 05:

Don't do revisionist history and talk about the unimportance of money, how it's family, empathy, and love that's important. My psychiatrist turned into metaphoric Chris Benoit and it made me extremely interesting. Though, it's extremely tragic. They couldn't care less about me.


Post 06:

Dr. Garrett even joked, through metaphor obviously, but I knew what he meant... How it's hilarious that an unintended consequence of him metaphorically raping me is proving what narcissistic losers my parents are who couldn't care less about me. He left little doubt he did it too


Post 07:

The worst part is, I SUSPECT the PrEP (Isentress and Truvada), probably caused the autoimmune, allergic condition EoE and the person who gaslit this into happening, Dr Garrett, was getting pleasure from my suffering. The medications were unnecessary. He was PRETENDING to help me.


Post 08:

Dr. Garrett will lie, claim it's all Schizoaffective, and says I'm a blind man to what reality is. The truth is he INTENDED to metaphorically rape me by making me FEEL HIV POSITIVE. He looks like a credible doctor. The best in the business. And my friends and family look "crazy."


Post 09:

Just be aware, if there is going to be a supreme court case, I gave Dr. Garrett permission to record our sessions in hopes of becoming rich and famous. I might've even signed consent for it to happen at SUNY Downstate. I've never heard the audio and didn't realize his intentions.


Post 10:

I was daydreaming Dr. Garrett was going to make me the next Joanne Greenberg, John Lennon, or Vincent van Gogh. Meanwhile, he was recording our sessions to cover how he's a sexual sadist who gaslit me into having an HIV scare. It's beyond just negligence, it's criminal. He'll lie


Post 11:

Did someone infect me with HIV, or attempt to, and that's why I'm getting EoE? If so, would've shown up on my blood work earlier this year when I was admitted into the psychiatric hospital? Dr. Garrett said it would've. I also got a physical in November 2022. It seemed normal.


Post 12:

Are they psychopaths who INTENTIONALLY infected me, who was practically a virgin, with HIV? Was it not Dr. Garrett? Was Kelly the MONSTER who was trying to give me HIV? Did she succeed?


Post 13:

Was everything I was saying about my parents true and they were conspiring with Kelly to infect me with HIV? I wanted to think Kelly loved me and wasn't actually a sexual sadist. I'm becoming afraid, very afraid, that's not so. I hope I'm delusional.


No comments:

Post a Comment