Sunday, June 11, 2023

Dr. Garrett Posts (06 11 2023)

Post 01:

The reality is nobody loved or was listening to me... Except Dr. Garrett. But he was not my friend, he was my doctor, then he metaphorically raped me when I met Kelly. Dr. Garrett INTENDED to give me the HIV scare. It'll just be difficult to prove and he'll lie, obviously.


Post 02:

I was a naive 30-year-old. Dr. Garrett was a 70-year old, the best at psychiatry, with 40 years of experience. When you don't have friends or a life your psychiatry sessions can FEEL LIKE your life and you can become too close to your doctor. But it's natural to be with a woman.


Post 03:

The truth is I'm not The Miz from the WWE. This is not the "real world." Dr. Garrett behaved negligent with me and he'll try to cover his criminal activity by CLAIMING it's all sensationalistic reality TV - which is bullshit.


Post 04:

Doing superhero in the real world backfired. The problem is my loved ones all look like silly comic book villains, I look like BROKEN Matt Hardy, and Dr. Garrett has all the credibility. He's the best in the business at psychiatry with 50 years of experience. He looks legitimate.


Post 05:

Dr. Garrett was gaslighting into believing my parents, Kelly, and loved ones were sexual sadists "like Hitler" while PRETENDING to be the expert and my friend. BUT HE WAS THE DECEIVER. He gaslit me into having an HIV scare to traumatize me and was trying to cover what he had done


Post 06:

Although Dr. Garrett was playing dumb, he was watching social media and knew what everyone was doing was a sensationalistic shitshow. The truth is Kelly, my parents, and loved ones wanted me to FEEL LIKE A SUPERSTAR. Dr. Garrett wanted me to FEEL HIV POSITIVE AND RAPED.


Post 07:

Dr. Garrett joked, though metaphor, obviously... How it's hilarious that an unintended consequence of him metaphorically raping me is proving how my parents are narcissists who couldn't care less about me.


Post 08:

Although it wasn't my parents who gaslit me into having an HIV scare - it was Dr. Garrett - my loved ones were bullying me online in secret, and after I got metaphorically raped, in hindsight, it's not funny anymore - but it STILL should be shared and made public at some point.


Post 09:

I was viewing Dr. Garrett like my father, my friend, my loved one, not my psychiatrist for a while because that's what I needed in my life. I can't speak for Dr. Garrett, but he definitely behaved negligently and had a lot more age and wisdom on me. He was not a silly old man.


Post 10:

I believe these people planned to be my friend before Dr. Garrett and PrEP happened in January 2020, but now any chance of a relationship is ruined - as should have always been the case. However, if it wasn't for Dr. Garrett, I probably would be their friends right now in 2023.


No comments:

Post a Comment