Saturday, June 17, 2023

Some Posts (06 17 2023)

Post 01:

I don't have any friends... But if I did I wouldn't let them disrespect my girlfriend. But usually, my girlfriend is like my best and only friend, and my friends are her friends then when we break up I go back to solitude.


Post 02:

When it comes to my father and others... 


Just because you didn't feel you hurt someone doesn't mean you didn't.


When it comes to me, there's a situation where I didn't think there was a problem at all. I considered us friends... Until recently, when someone told me there was.


Post 03:

It's important to self-reflect. My father doesn't believe he hurt me and doesn't even think there's a problem. He gets angry that I'm even upset at him.


Now think about others. Even if I feel I did nothing wrong, if someone feels I did - they're allowed to feel that way.


Post 04:

If someone is upset and you value their friendship - apologize. 


I personally think I did nothing wrong. I didn't even realize this person disliked me. People are letting me know they did. Don't make excuses and tell them they're wrong. They're entitled to feel the way they do.


No comments:

Post a Comment