Saturday, June 24, 2023

Emails, Dr. Garrett, June 2023

It is my understanding that you are transitioning to local doctors ....


Dr. Garrett's Email:

Thu, Jun 22, 11:05 AM (2 days ago)


Andrew


I am back from my trip.  Assuming the transition plan is still in place, I would like to meet with you to finish up our work together.  I would not charge for the session but would see it more as a summing up of our work over the years.  Let me know if you would like to do this.


Dr G 


My Email:

Thu, Jun 22, 11:58 AM



Although the clinic SHOULD'VE assigned me a social worker or psychologist, they have yet to do so. So as a result, I am not seeing a local doctor for therapy. Aside from a clinic to give me medication and Abilify injections, I'm seeing nobody who I talk with for 45 minutes or so, and I really could use somebody to talk to. I'm seeing no one for therapy. I might be looking into group therapy. I would be willing to resume sessions if you are too. I think we made a lot of progress together.




My Email:

Sat, Jun 24, 8:54 AM 


You haven't replied to my email in a few days... Will we have an appointment next week? I'll try to understand you're not a monster behind a mask and completely trust you. If I can't trust you, psychotherapy will be pointless like you said. If I'm thinking my psychiatrist is Satan it'll be problematic. Though, it is a common schizoaffective delusion. Stop getting the rapid delusional mood swings that everyone is a deceiver. Some people - such as yourself - have no hidden motivations besides wanting to help by giving psychotherapy for psychosis.


No comments:

Post a Comment