Saturday, June 10, 2023

Some Posts (06 09 2023 - 06 10 2023)

EoE Post (06 09 2023)

Post 01:

The EoE, acid reflux, thyroid issue really sucks. It feels like I'm dying. Maybe I am. Gastroenterologist at 10:45 AM today. Stop blaming others if I'm eating trash and take accountability. However, I really wish someone would empathize and care. I'm in ESOPHAGUS HELL AGAIN.


Father Post (06 09 2023)

Post 01:

How bad is this? Did my father get me to act friendly to the divorce lawyer that was screwing us out of money and laughed about it when I was a child? How much money does my father have?


Post 02:

Somebody tell me the truth. How big of a f****** psychopath is my father? What did he do? How much money does he have?


Post 03:

Did my father have a second family which he kept secret from me? Did he know somebody rich and powerful like Elon Musk? Is my father maybe even a billionaire and he provided me with absolutely nothing? All he gave me was his change and trash.


Esophagus Problems Posts (06 10 2023)

Post 01:

If anyone gives a shit - I'm having real problems with my esophagus. Serious problems.


Post 02:

Could having taken PrEP in January 2020 have caused my EoE? Just a theory. I don't really know.


Post 03:

I don't have HIV. Was never at risk. It wasn't a " hypodermic needle" I stepped on. However, I noticed the EoE started after taking PrEP for a month in January 2020. (I haven't taken it since) Could it have damaged my body?


Post 04:

I also took a mega regimen of psychiatric medications for about 10 years. That could've possibly caused the EoE too. 


Or could it be genetic?


Post 05:

Regardless if a medication caused the EoE or not, regardless if this is pharmacological damage, I'll take the rabeprazole 20 mg twice a day for 3 months then repeat my endoscopy in September as the gastroenterologist suggested I do. That's really all I can do. It's just theories.


Post 06:

I feel like everyone knows, or seriously suspects that combining PrEP (isentress and truvada) with the mega regimen of psychiatric medications, are what probably caused this autoimmune allergy problem - EoE. They just can't officially confirm it's true because it's not 100% known


Post 07:

I know AT THE MOMENT we're saying I just have EoE and based on semi-recent blood tests, a thyroid sonogram, and an endoscopy. EoE's what I'm diagnosed with. However, it FEELS LIKE I'm dying from a terminal illness. Discomfort in my esophagus, difficulty swallowing, acid reflux.


Post 08:

I'm a very tough guy who doesn't complain because nobody listens to me and I hate going to doctors... But if I'm complaining to this degree you know what I'm experiencing with this "EoE" is BAD!


Post 09:

If I'm about to have a slow and unpleasant allergy, autoimmune, EoE death and people kind of suspect, but KNOW that's true. Just "tend the rabbits." Tell me I'll be the next millionaire movie star and never let me realize everything is about to turn ugly. Hopefully, it's not true


Post 10:

If I'm dying, don't give my money to my family or anybody. I want all my artwork money donated to mental health research, cancer research, EoE research, or something like that. Because frankly, that's who deserves the money.


No comments:

Post a Comment