Saturday, June 10, 2023

Emails, Dr. Garrett, Dr. Coplan, June 2017, July 2017, Gym Unpleasantness

Gym Unpleasantness


My Email:

Sat, Jun 17, 2017, 1:00 PM


I like to workout with no one around me. But the gym was crowded this morning. Since every other treadmill was taken, I was sandwiched between two men.




The guy to my left kept sniffling and coughing. He seemed sick.




The guy to my right was sprinting. I felt like his sweat was getting in my eyes, on my skin. 




In the bathroom, I could pretty much “taste” the foul odor. That’s how strong it was! 




Can I acquire something (like an STD) from any of this unpleasantness?



Dr. Garrett’s Reply:

Sat, Jun 17, 2017, 1:44 PM


No you cannot acquire anything from the air in the gym.




Dr. Coplan’s Reply:

Sat, Jun 17, 2017, 10:58 PM


Just steam room or jaccuzi



My Email:

Jun 18, 2017, 8:10 AM


Believe it or not, I know you can't acquire an STD from the air at the gym. I was making a joke/trolling. Today, I'm going to tell everyone I went to the gym in a Hazmat suit. And everyone will believe me because I'm "crazy". Haha. 



My Email:

Jul 8, 2017, 9:21 AM


Yesterday, I went to the gym.




There were available treadmills EVERYWHERE - so of course, a male bodybuilder and a middle-aged mom have to get on right next to me.




The Mom was sweating profusely. Her droplets of sweat were getting on my skin. I felt her liquid on me.




Can I contract an STD from her droplets of sweat? Because it felt like AIDS was soaking in.




Imagine trying to convince your wife you acquired AIDS from sweat at the gym. She probably wouldn't believe you.




Do I need to start wearing a Hazmat suit to the gym? 



Dr. Coplan’s Reply:

Jul 8, 2017, 9:25 AM


No STDs from the gym


No comments:

Post a Comment