Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Some Posts (06 11 2023 - 06 13 2023)

Post 01:

Everyone wants to deny Dr. Garrett had malevolent intent because they arrogantly thought it'd go according to their plan and it'd be funny and feel-good in the end. Sadly, if you piece the puzzle together, Dr. G left no doubt that he gaslit me about HIV to metaphorically rape me.


Post 02:

I'm very frustrated but I need to remember it's not my parents who are doing it to me and keeping me involuntarily celibate to torture me. It's my responsibility to meet a girlfriend.


Post 03:

If there's a woman who cares about me, at this point it's not hot or funny anymore - I feel like I could be dying. If I get brain cancer or drop dead, after a lifetime of pain and suffering and being involuntarily celibate, is that "sexy?"


Post 04:

Can someone please help me? My suffering isn't sexy or funny. You've likely killed me by not intervening and watching this. Or does no one care about me? I'm wasting my life. Take responsibility. No one enjoys my suffering.


Post 05:

Why were these psychopaths wishing suffering on me? Why the hell did these monsters do this to me? I'm probably going to be dead soon. No one cared.


Post 06:

My gastroenterologist said: "Andrew,


We do not know why some people develop eosinophilic esophagitis. You can consult with an allergist to answer your questions regarding triggers but be advised that in most cases we can not identify the triggers."


Post 07:

Dr. Coplan said: "This is the only case I have ever heard of of Eosinophilic esophagitis that was from

Meds. I think it’s an allergic phenomenon."


Post 08:

Go f*** yourself and all your movie narratives about empathy, the unimportance of money, and how it's family that's great. Nobody gave a s*** about me and they allowed me to get metaphorically raped while making fun of me and not seeing the red flags because they wanted to laugh.


Post 09:

They were treating me like a laughing stock with no dignity. Now after Dr. Garrett metaphorically raped me it completely humanized me. All the sensationalistic Andrew's a silly buffoon artwork is completely ruined. It was never funny. Actually, it was bullying. They're s*** heads


Post 10:

Somebody tell me the truth. Who is the psychopath? Who INTENDED to give me the HIV scare? Was it Dr. Garrett? Kelly? My father? My mother? Did they conspire to metaphorically rape me?


Post 11:

The HIV scare FEELS LIKE a metaphoric rape. If INTENTIONAL it should be illegal. If it's not illegal - it SHOULD BE.


No comments:

Post a Comment