Monday, June 19, 2023

Some Posts (06 19 2023)

Post 01:

My mother knew exactly what she was doing. She was INTENTIONALLY TORTURING ME with the medications she had Dr. Coplan prescribe with the intent to murder me pharmacologically while creating the facade she was helping. I was not delusional. I was being gaslit by my mother.


Dr. Coplan said (a few days ago): 

"Clozaril will hopefully eliminate these delusional periods"


Post 02:

I don't need  Clozapine - I need someone to acknowledge I'm not delusional. 


They think they're going to get away with torture like OJ Simpson got away with murder.


Or is it all emotional thinking and delusional? Let the emotional tsunami pass and realize my parents love me.


Post 03:

Quite frankly, there needed to be an FBI investigation into my parents years ago. Or am a getting an emotional daydream tsunami? My mother loves me. She wasn't keeping me involuntarily celibate in solitary confinement to torture me. She's not like Adolf Hitler and was touring me?


Post 04:

My mom was being a bitch yesterday and it triggered emotional thinking and a trauma response, but don't lose sight of all the good she's done and blow this out of proportion. Don't start to view her as Satan or Hitler. Also, don't view her as angelic. The truth is shades of grey.


Post 05:

My mom was INTENTIONALLY pushing my buttons and knows how to make my mind go haywire by making me get emotional. Then when I become emotional I look like the irrational lunatic and she looks like the innocent elderly woman who did nothing wrong. She was aware exactly what she did


Post 06:

Recently I overreact sometimes. It's not because trauma and abuse didn't happen. In the past, she did SADISTICALLY abuse me. At that time the abuse was malignant. It wasn't benign yesterday, she knew what she was saying, but sometimes I can get emotional based on the past torture


Post 07:

Although my mom can be a bitch sometimes - I'm her son. She wants me to succeed. She wasn't sabotaging me to hurt my father and my father wasn't sabotaging me to hurt my mother. The real sadistic persecutor bullies are long gone from my life now and I can't hold them accountable.


Post 08:

Even if everything I say is true, although it feels like metaphoric attempted murder, in the court of law in the United States of America they're just bullies who simply hurt my feelings. Although I feel I'm the victim. Realistically I'm one who's probably doing something illegal


No comments:

Post a Comment