Monday, June 26, 2023

HIV Scare Posts (06 26 2023)

Post 01:

Dr. Garrett INTENTIONALLY gaslit me into taking PrEP to metaphorically rape me. He'll deny it. But there was without question premediated intent. Then he gaslit me into believing the monsters were Kelly and my parents while PRETENDING to be the good guy. The sadist is Dr. Garrett


Post 02:

If what Dr. Garrett did is not illegal  - it SHOULD BE. He INTENDED to metaphorically rape me and did.


Post 03:

Dr. Garrett once said how there will be a satan image that I'll see on the faces of everyone I'll get close to now. But if I peel back the layers (the sticky Post-it notes), there's only one monster who intended to etch a metaphoric rape into my psyche. It's Dr. Garrett.


Post 04:

When it comes to accusing Kelly or my parents of trying to give me the HIV scare - replace "Kelly" with "Dr. Garrett" and what I'm saying is still usually true.


Post 05:

Social media basically CONFIRMED the HIV scare was planned prior to it happening. Premeditated intent. But why? Just because they're sadists? It traumatized me and made me feel metaphorically raped.


Post 06:

Can you just tell me why you gave me the HIV scare intentionally? Why? Just to be mean?


Post 07:

If you INTENTIONALLY gave me the HIV scare... Why did you lie about it afterwards? I THOUGHT you were my ally. I STILL want to believe you're but the social media looks beyond fishy.


Post 08:

Did you have premeditated intent in giving me the HIV scare in January 2020 or am I getting delusional? Some social media content looks VERY FISHY. I want to believe you're my ally and best friend, not someone who would hurt me like that.


Post 09:

Now my mind is going haywire again. Why would they do this to me? It's not funny or hot - it's like rape. They should be in prison.


Post 10:

Maybe believing people INTENTIONALLY gave me the HIV scare is predicate logic. The whole thing feels like it was INTENTIONALLY done to me and social media kinda says it was. If so, why? I want to believe I'm delusional. I don't think I am.


Post 11:

They say I'm being "delusional." Explain social media and the photographs prior to it. It was intentional. Please tell me the truth. Unfortunately, they'll lie, they'll know I know they're lying, and they'll continue to lie. Just tell me the truth. Stop gaslighting me.


Post 12:

Why did they do that to me? I thought they were my friend. Are they sadists and monsters who are trying to drive me to suicide?


No comments:

Post a Comment