Saturday, June 24, 2023

HIV Scare Posts (06 24 2023)

Post 01:

I have a feeling Kelly might've thrown the debris that led to me taking PrEP. She INTENDED for me to step on it. Did she INTEND for PrEP to happen too? If so, even if the second part was an accident (I'm doubtful), I'm going to HATE HER and see her as Satan.


Post 02:

If Kelly INTENTIONALLY threw the debris, why did she stick around in 2020 and 2021 keeping the tremendous secret that she's the one who hurt me?


Post 03:

Dr. Coplan said: "These are all the delusions Andrew. You come

out of them and then realize the truth."


Post 04:

I'm sorry, bun bun. I miss you and love you.


Post 05:

You once said I could count on you. I don't know why I'm expecting you to save me. I wasn't there for you in your time of need. I have to save myself. But it would be nice to cuddle with you again.


Post 06:

If you threw the debris, I'm going to be CRUSHED because my best and only friend was keeping a secret how she's the one who actually hurt me... Even if it was intentional, but not supposed to be THAT BAD, and you regret having done it. It's a horrible betrayal.


Post 07:

I was vulnerable and needed mental health recovery, not to have a traumatic incident which resulted in me taking PrEP. I know you're sorry and love me. I love you too. PrEP probably caused this EoE and you're to blame. You've lied to me for years about what you did.


Post 08:

Kelly threw the debris, was hoping I stepped on it, which I did. It went through my shoe, into my foot, then I took PrEP (anti-HIV meds) because of it and Kelly never told me it was her on the subway or during the month of Jan 2020. She probably didn't intend for me to take PrEP.


Post 09:

Instead of getting angry about what Kelly did, realize she's NOT a psychopath and feels tremendously guilty about what she's done. I do forgive her in a way. But that doesn't change that she really hurt me. I feel extremely sad about it. I even feel badly for Kelly.


Post 10:

My parents knew Kelly threw the debris. That's the reason they didn't try to sue the upscale lounge. It wasn't an accident. It was Kelly. Afterwards, she tried to "protect me" in 2020 and 2021, but it was too late. She accidentally metaphorically killed me. She's to blame.


Post 11:

Kelly INTENDED somewhere down the line for us to have a big party at the lounge and expensive hotel, for it to be feel-good. She was a model, had a lot of money, she was a cutie behind a mask. Instead, "happy new year", it was my metaphoric death.


Post 12:

Did I overreact by taking PrEP? Probably. I was IRRATIONALLY AFRAID OF HIV AND NYC. But she placed the debris that lead to it happening. She never told me what she did in the following days when I was beginning the medications.


Post 13:

Or is January 1, 2020 like the game telephone, what happened that night has become completely fantasized out of proportion? And a lot of what I daydream happened has become real erasing the reality. Also known as delusions.


No comments:

Post a Comment