Friday, June 16, 2023

Some Posts (06 16 2023)

Post 01:

Even if taking PrEP didn't cause my EoE, I suspect it did, but even if it didn't, all I've been talking about since November 2019 is HIV. If there was some nefarious intent, I'm going to be very angry. But frankly, I'm going to be even angrier for having been lied to for so long.


Post 02:

I asked my doctor: In your nonprofessional opinion, off the record, do you think the EoE which is autoimmune allergic condition is a result of having taken PrEP in January 2020? It began afterwards.


Post 03:

Dr. Coplan said: "I don't think it's from meds. It's allergic in nature."


Post 04:

I think the reason my father continues to lie to me is ignorance is bliss. If I discover the truth, depending on how bad it is. Let's say it's HIV scare and intentionally making me take PrEP bad... Will I turn into metaphoric Chris Benoit and go into an irrational rage if true?


Post 05:

Let's put it this way, if my father had a "cooler family" (in his opinion) and was very rich while only spending his change on me, I'm going to be streaming mad, and I'll want revenge. Now let's say they were intentionally murdering me pharmacologically too. I can't handle that.


Post 06:

Intentionally attempting to murder someone pharmacologically while creating a facade they're helping might not even be illegal. Yes, they're monsters behind a mask with malevolent intent. But they'll deny they were nefarious and say I wanted to take the meds - which is bullshit!


Post 07:

Were they SADISTIC PUPPET MASTERS and I didn't have freedom? Yes. But in the supreme court that might not technically be illegal. I'm looking for acknowledgement, to be loved, and for someone to empathize, not to put these MONSTERS IN PRISON for their inhumane torture of me.


Post 08:

Am I just frustrated? Are my parents NOT SEXUAL SADISTS who are getting off from my suffering? I'm like a baby that's hungry. Mommy and daddy feed the dependent baby. I'm a disabled adult-child. I want to be fed a girlfriend by my parents and I feel like they're doing it to me.


Post 09:

My mommy and daddy do not have me in shackles. My chains are internal, not maternal. I lack social skills, independent living skills, have no money, am severely mentally ill - that's why no one wants to date me. It's not mommy keeping me in solitude. I'm anxious and agoraphobic.


Post 10:

If you stay home all day long, in solitude, with no job, friends, girlfriend, money, or a life, unheard, unloved... You'll start to live in a delusional daydreamland alone in you head because that will be the source of your self-esteem - which is exactly what happened to me.


Post 11:

I FEEL LIKE ex-girlfriends are getting pleasure from my suffering. After the breakup, going back to solitude, pouring my life down the drain, is an unintended consequence of our breakup. She's not my mother. I'm sure she's not wishing this pain and suffering on me.


Post 12:

If I want friends or a girlfriend I need to improve my social skills and make myself desirable to people. I feel so defective and damaged that I don't let love into my life. I want to curl into a ball, like a hurt, wounded dog who is expecting to die unloved.


Post 13:

At the very least, I SUSPECT they were playing a prank on me on New Years 2020. In there sick and twisted minds it was probably vengeance for the delusional rape allegations in 2011. Even if they didn't intend for the accident to happen, it looks extremely bad... But who knows?


Post 14:

Like Aristotle said, "liars when they speak the truth are not believed." Even if they intended to be friends, or for me to pro wrestling sensationalistic hate them, and it became like the Owen Hart accident. Extremely negligent but intended it to be funny. Will I hate them now?


Post 15:

This more like Killing Mr Griffin than the Owen Hart accident. They were psychopaths who likely had a forum set up Chipotle me on the internet, while turning me into a laughing-stock. They were probably still trying to push the "funny" narrative while I was metaphorically dying.


Post 16:

The truth is I was never like Beavis and Butthead, Dumb and Dumber, or Borat. I actually had a brain. It was the environment I grew up in that sabotaged me. People were laughing at me because I was the victim of child abuse, not sexual abuse, child abuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment