Thursday, June 29, 2023

Some Posts (06 29 2023)

Post 01:

I want the transparent God's honest truth even if it's very bad. No revisionist history. No excuses.


Post 02:

Enough with the lies and gaslighting. Tell me the truth no matter how horrible it is. 


I suspect what I don't know is extremely bad... And they're letting me know through hints it's even worse than I'm imagining. I'm already imagining something catastrophic and major. It's BAD!


Post 03:

The truth that they've been lying about is so bad that when they FINALLY tell me, my mind will go haywire and I'll go completely insane... As I should. As anyone who was put through this should.


Dr. Garrett said: 

"Why don't people admit they are gaslighting you when it seem so obvious to you that they are?  The most obvious answer is that they don't admit to gaslighting you because they are not gaslighting you.   You seem unable to consider the possibility that the reason people don't "admit" it is that in fact you are mistaken and there is nothing to admit.  At times you include me and Dr Coplan in the putative gaslighting crowd.   As I have told you before if you really think I am deceiving you, you should terminate our conversation."


Post 04:

People are kind of telling me through hints... The reason they conspired to give me the HIV scare is because some "delusional" woman made a false allegation against me that they believed. Is this really why? Did they really hurt me over something that wasn't true?


Post 05:

There is a reason it's INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY in the court of law. Before you self-righteously conspire to do "vigilante justice" ask yourself, could the person we are hurting be innocent? I was a gentlemen in my relationships and did nothing wrong.


Post 06:

Everyone tells me no one INTENDED for January 2020 to happen and there is no deception. Is that true? Listen to Dr. Garrett? Or did they conspire to do "vigilante justice" over a false allegation? If so, they all deserve to be in prison because I feel metaphorically raped.


Post 07:

All kidding / trolling aside, is this really why January 2020 happened with premeditated intent? If so, I'm going to be so angry because I am AN INNOCENT MAN.


No comments:

Post a Comment