Friday, June 30, 2023

HIV Scare Posts (06 30 2023)

Post 01:

In January 2020, I stepped on debris at an upscale lounge in New York City then went on PrEP. Afterwards, I felt damaged in a way. Very traumatizing.


I'm guessing it was simply an accident, not a conspiracy with premeditated intent.


Post 02:

I start getting mind going haywire delusions that everyone conspired to get me to take PrEP. Calm down. It's just emotion. No one would be cruel like that for no reason unless they were a mean person.


Post 03:

I struggle with "conspiracy delusions" thinking people are deceiving me in some major way. People are exactly who they say they are usually.


Post 04:

Can you tell me the truth about January 1, 2020? Like Dr Garrett says, maybe I simply stepped on debris and took PrEP. Maybe it was my decision. Not a conspiracy to metaphorically rape me. Maybe they are telling me the truth that nothing happened other than that.



Kelly said months ago (about me saying how there was an HIV conspiracy to hurt me): 

"Complete delusion 


There was no needle. You overreacted and you asked for hiv meds against everyone's advice. 


Get over it. Move on"


No comments:

Post a Comment