Friday, June 23, 2023

HIV Scare Posts (06 23 2023)

Dr. Coplan said: 

"You don't have HIV Andrew"


Dr. Coplan said (about the psychiatric hospital testing): 

"No I believe they test you. You were tested though. Kelly was not HIV positive


Post 01:

Kelly told me she was HIV negative and I believed her. But could she have lied? What would her motivation be to stick around and INTENTIONALLY infect me while I'm oblivious? I suspect it has something to do with my father. Why did I suddenly develop EoE in 2022?


Post 02:

If my father knew Kelly and knew she was HIV positive, which he's never confirmed - why wouldn't he tell me: "don't have unprotected sex with her."? This leads me to believe HE DIDN'T KNOW HER and I'm getting delusions, right?


Dr. Coplan said (about accusing Kelly of being a deceiver): 

"Yes delusions. You spend all your time battling delusions"


Post 03: 

Although it's not a crime - it SHOULD BE. They had premeditated intent to metaphorically rape me. They should be in prison for RAPE.


Post 04:

I don't care what Dr. Coplan says, Kelly conspired with others to make me FEEL HIV POSITIVE, assuming she didn't literally infect me with HIV. Dr. Garrett says metaphoric rape isn't an actual rape in the court of law and it was my decision to take PrEP. I disagree. It was planned.


Post 05:

At the very least, I was going to the Fountain House for mental health recovery. I was afraid of the world and needed help. Instead, Kelly traumatized me worse than I already was. Also, I suspect taking PrEP gave me EoE, assuming it's not from a literal HIV infection.


Post 06:

Unless Kelly isn't the monster and sexual sadist. Maybe the monster behind a mask is Dr. Garrett and he gaslit me into believing Kelly and my parents were nefarious to ruin the relationships. Secretly, it was DR. GARRETT who was the fiend. Or bane of my existence soupe du jour?


No comments:

Post a Comment